The Action 700 Video Light is a compact, durable and powerful video light, which was designed to enhance color and lighting in your underwater videos and still images.
Its lightweight and compact design allows it to be comfortably integrated into any underwater photo system, such as with action cams, amphibious cameras, compact digital housings and more. With a burn time of 160 minutes in full power, the light can be used for a multiple dives without recharging between the dives. A battery power indicator light around the power switch enables easy monitoring of the battery power. Adjustable power output allows controlling the intensity of the beam in various compositions and diving conditions, as well as extending the burn time of the light. Color temperature of the beam is slightly warmer than daylight, which assists with producing vivid and colorful videos without having to use any color correction filters. The light features a wide beam angle of 75 degrees, making it suitable to light a wide range of compositions.
Depth rated to 100 meters/330 feet, the Action 700 Video Light fulfills the needs of both recreational and technical divers.
- Depth ratio: 100 meters / 330 feet
- Maximum output: 700 lumens
- Beam angle: 75 degrees
- Material: Aluminum head, Polycarbonate body
- Battery requirements: 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery or 2 x CR123 non-rechargeable batteries (2 x CR123 batteries are included with this light)
- Burn time: 160 minutes at 100% power
- LED Lifespan: 30,000 hours
- Color temperature – approx. 6,000K
- Operation modes: 100% / 50% / 30% power, SOS signal and fast flashing
- Power indicator: Green (100%-60% power), Yellow (60%-30% power), Red (30%-15% power), Flashing Red (15%-1% power)
- Dimensions: 37 x 157 mm (diameter x length)
- Weight: 156g (without battery)
- Includes: Hand lanyard, instruction manual and 2 x CR123 batteries
- Optional YS Mount available – BlueRay YS Mount A (Cat. No. 4028)
- This video light uses 2 x CR123 non-rechargeable batteries or 1 x 18650 lithium ion battery.
- 2 x CR123 non-rechargeable batteries are included with this video light.
- This video light must not be used with CR123 rechargeable batteries.
- In order to mount this video light on a Fantasea Flex Arm, the following mount is required: BlueRay YS Mount A (Cat. No. 4028).
Weight: .2 kg